HR Solutions by Design is looking for an enthusiastic entry level Human Resources Generalist (Intern) who can thrive in the fast-paced world of HR consulting. As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for assisting our client’s leaders and management with developing and implementing HR strategies to meet business objectives.
Key areas of responsibility include HR administration, payroll administration, recruiting, hiring/rehiring, employee onboarding, employee engagement/relations, benefits administration, policy and program development, benefit plan design, and wage analyses.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic and thrives on perfection and excellence. We are flexible on the exact work schedule, but expect between 25-30 hours per week telecommuting to various client locations in the Metro-Nashville and surrounding areas. Position may require up to 1 day per week in the HR Solutions by Design office.
Our HRG will be responsible for assisting in the completion of various HR-related projects including, but are not limited to, employee onboarding, filing, database management, communication planning, The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• General administration in Database Maintenance, Word Processing, archiving, and filing.
• Arranging and/or conducting meetings, by phone, online, in-person, and workshops as directed.
• Assist the execution and administration of client activities/data base, payroll, benefits enrollment;
• Assist the management recruitment supporting the monitoring of the activity performed at local level;
• Assist on the administration of the Company’s policies and procedures;
• Assist on the administration of the Company’s performance management and compensation System;
• Assist with organizational requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results.
Daily Expectations – Assist clients in the management of their HR functions in the execution of various central and local people management processes (selection, training, development, compensation & benefit, organization, etc.).
Qualifications – You would be a good candidate if you:
• Have a degree or are currently majoring in human resources, management or a related field (junior/senior or recent graduate)
• Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Have problem-solving, and strong interpersonal communication skills
• Have an ability to convey compelling messages, both in person and in writing
• Love planning & organizing, and have excellent attention to detail
• Are able to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Have a positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve the HR departmental goals
You would be a better candidate if you:
• Have 1-3 years’ experience in a human resources and/or staffing environment.
• Are passionate about developing and sustaining a positive work culture that creates a competitive advantage for our clients.
• Are committed to conducting yourself with integrity and share & demonstrate our company’s values and philosophies through every interaction
• You must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a college or university.
• This position requires working a minimum of 25-30 in a telecommuting and on-site capacity with clients in the Metro Nashville and surrounding areas.
• This position may require up to 10% long distance travel.
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist who has an interest preferably in one or more of the following specialties:
• HR Policy and Procedure Development (Employee Handbook, SOP Manual, etc.)
• Employee Relations/Employee Engagement
• Training & Development
• Benefits & Compensation
• Program Development (Training, Internship, Volunteer)
Interested candidates please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org